Our accessible rooms include a king bed and are furnished with 40-inch HD TV, mini bar, coffee and tea making facilities and access to Mineral House Spa facilities.
Each room is designed to offer space, accessible bathroom facilities with heating, cooling and light controls and is equipped with emergency call points.
Late check-out available at £10.00 per hour.
- An adjoining room for a carer available
- Space on both sides of the bed
- Lower sockets
- Handlebars in bathroom
- Emergency cord next to the bed and in the bathroom
- One large double bed
- Air conditioning and triple glazing
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 40 inch HD TV with cinema, sports and popular foreign language channels
- Voice mail telephone with modern connection
- Iron and ironing board
- Safety deposit box
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate making facilities and water bottles
- This Works aromatherapy sleeping kit
- Bathroom toiletries and fluffy bathrobes
- Complimentary access to spa facilities
** We have to remove some of the amenities from bedrooms to avoid cross-contamination.
Can I stay here during COVID-19?
Absolutely! We have bought in extensive social distancing and hygiene measures to make your stay clean, safe and just as comfortable as before. Read more about how we are looking after our hotel guests, team members, cleaning regimes and food and beverage options.