Luxury Accessible Rooms in Newcastle
Here at Crowne Plaza Newcastle, our Superior Rooms are furnished to an exceptionally high standard. Each room features a king size mattress and fluffy pillows to help you relax and get a great night’s sleep. Our new state-of-the-art TV system has also been installed throughout, ensuring entertainment at the click of a button.
Each room is designed to offer space, and accessible bathroom facilities with heating, cooling and light controls and is equipped with emergency call points.
With lots to do in Newcastle, you can also visit the wonderful attractions nearby whilst you’re staying with us. Enjoy delicious food and drinks at our onsite restaurant Hawthorns or if you prefer the comfort and style why not try The Gin Bar.
Late check-out is available at £10.00 per hour.
- An adjoining room for a carer is available
- Space on both sides of the bed
- Lower sockets
- Handlebars in bathroom
- Emergency cord next to the bed and in the bathroom
- One large double bed
- Air conditioning and triple glazing
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- TV with Chromecast
- Voice mail telephone with modern connection
- Iron and ironing board
- Safety deposit box
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate-making facilities and water bottles
- Bathroom toiletries and fluffy bathrobes
- Complimentary access to spa facilities
"I'm disabled so had an accessible room and what a fantastic room it was! Very spacious, clean and pretty much everything was thought of to help me and my needs."