In line with the UK and local government advice, we can continue to host meetings and events with a maximum of 50% of our normal capacity adhering to the COVID-safe venues procedures as laid out by the government. We can also host weddings for up to 30 guests.
We’ve introduced a range of enhanced hygiene and safety measures at our hotels to ensure our staff and guests can host a meeting or event with us with peace of mind.
What does a capacity assessment entail?
All of our capacities are based on a 2-metre distance between guests or a 1-metre distance with mitigation, such as face coverings worn by all attendees. We will carry out a full risk assessment before any meeting, event or celebration, and always comply with the maximum capacity as determined by the government.
What food & beverage options are available?
- Self-serve coffee machines are available to enjoy with disposable cups and clear floor markings to ensure a 2-metre distance between delegates. Sanitising wipes will also be available next to the coffee machine.
- All snacks will be pre-wrapped and meals can either be plated or enjoyed as an assisted-serve hot buffet.
What are we doing to look after the safety of our guests?
- Hand sanitisation stations on entry and exit points.
- Test and trace records secured for every meeting or event.
- All hotel team members will be wearing face coverings or shields.
- In and out flow set up where possible.
- Use of globally recognised chemicals by Ecolab.
- Revised team training on social distancing and hygiene standards.
- Increased frequency of cleaning in public areas, including touchpoints such as door handles and soap dispensers.
- Management of guest flow to ensure maximum capacities are adhered to and no cross-over between guests from different meetings.
- A directional flow will be created with floor markings as required.
- No cloakroom or handouts will be permitted.
What extra precautions are in place for weddings?
- A table service drinks reception will be available.
- Receptions can proceed with up to 30 people indoors or outdoors.
- You can enjoy a plated wedding breakfast meal and assisted-serve hot buffet in the evening.
- Guests can order at the bar following the 2-metre social distancing rule. Plexiglass screens are in place for order & pick-up points.
- Only background music is permitted (DJs, live music and dance floors
- Large group photos are not permitted.
Due to the restrictions currently in place, we are only taking bookings and enquiries for trade fairs, exhibitions and social events from spring 2021. Please do get in touch to discuss these events with a member of the team as we will continue to review as guidelines change.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.